Monday, August 12, 2019

Eloise Earwarmer - Knitting Pattern

I had some small 50g skeins of yarn that I didn't know what to do with. I figured I had enough yardage for an earwarmer so I designed this Eloise Earwarmer pattern and it came out just like I wanted!
Here is some more info about the pattern:

Sizes:
Adult (You can easily adjust the length to fit larger or smaller as needed)

Materials:
Size 7 (4.5mm) US needles
Worsted Weight Yarn #4, or for a slightly wider/thicker version use Aran Weight
Cable Needle
Stitch Markers
Scissors
Needle for weaving in ends
Optional – Small length of scrap yarn for provisional cast on

Gauge:
Earwarmer measures approximately 3.25 inches wide.
I tend to knit tightly, so check your gauge and adjust needle size accordingly.

You can purchase the Eloise Earwarmer on my Ravelry shop here.


I would love to see your Eloise Earwarmers! Tag me on instagram @craftsbysarahliz so I can see your work!



*Permissions*

- You are free to sell what you make from this pattern. I would appreciate links back to my blog, Ravelry, or Etsy shop to credit me as the designer.

- You may not use my photos.

- You may not share this pattern, but please share the listing link so your friends can buy it too.

- You may not sell this pattern, distribute it, or claim it as your own.



© 2019 Sarah Gross - Crafts by Sarah Liz



No comments:

Post a Comment