Thursday, August 1, 2019

Cecilia Knit Scarf - Knitting Pattern

I wanted a scarf that would coordinate with my Cecilia hat pattern. It took me a few tries, but I eventually settled on a pattern that I loved.

Here are some pattern details:


Sizes:

Adult – One Size



Materials:

Size 15 (10mm) US needles

2 skeins Super Bulky Yarn #6 (Wool Ease Thick n Quick) – I used approximately 152 yards, about 1.5 skeins

Scissors

Needle for weaving in ends

You can purchase the pattern on my Ravelry store here.


I would love to see your scarves! Tag me on instagram @craftsbysarahliz so I can see your work!



*Permissions*

- You are free to sell what you make from this pattern. I would appreciate links back to my blog, Ravelry, or Etsy shop to credit me as the designer.

- You may not use my photos.

- You may not share this pattern, but please share the listing link so your friends can buy it too.

- You may not sell this pattern, distribute it, or claim it as your own.



© 2019 Sarah Gross - Crafts by Sarah Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment