Sunday, July 16, 2023

Oceana Ice Cream Pint Cozy - Free Crochet Pattern

 I have one more pattern for the Oceana Cozy Collection. I never knew how much I needed an ice cream cozy until I made one. These cozies keep your hands warm, and protect your ice cream from melting. So practical! They make great teacher gifts, or to add to gift baskets. Scroll below for the pattern!

Oh, and don't forget, you can find the Iced Cup Cozy and Hot Cup Cozy patterns on my blog too!


Materials

H hook (5mm)

Worsted Weight Yarn (I used I Love This Yarn)

Scissors and needle

Tag or Feltie - Optional



Instructions

Make magic ring 

1. Ch 1, 10 hdc in magic circle. Join with sl st to first hdc. 10 sts

2. Ch 1, 2hdc in first and in each st around. Join.  20 sts

3. Ch 1, hdc in first st, 2hdc in next. Rpt around. Join. 30 sts

4. Ch 1, hdc in each st around. Join. 30 sts

5. Ch 1, (sc, 2dc) in first st. *Sk next 2 sts. In next st (sc, 2dc).* Repeat * * around, sk last 2 sts, and join with st st to first sc. 

6. Ch 1, hdc in first 4 sts, 2hdc in next st. *hdc in next 4 sts, 2hdc in next st.* Repeat around. Join. 36 sts

7. Rpt round 5. 36 sts

8. Rpt round 4. 36 sts

9. Rpt round 5.

10. Rpt round 4.

11. Rpt round 5.

12. Rpt round 4.

13. Ch 1, hdc3rdloop in each st around. Join.

14. Rpt round 13.

Cut yarn, weave in ends. Add tag or feltie if desired. Now go get that ice cream out of the freezer and enjoy!




I would love to see your Oceana Cozies! Tag me on Instagram @craftsbysarahliz so I can see your work. #oceanaicecreampintcozy


*Permissions*

- You are free to sell what you make from this pattern. I would appreciate links back to my blog, Ravelry, or Etsy shop to credit me as the designer.

- You may not use my photos.

- You may not sell this pattern, or any part of this pattern, distribute it, or claim it as your own.



© 2023 Sarah Gross - Crafts by Sarah Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment