Friday, July 1, 2022

Oceana Iced Coffee Cup Cozy - Free Pattern

 I wanted to make an Iced Coffee Cup Cozy that worked up quickly, but still had some texture from the stitches. So I designed the Oceana Cup Cozy! This stitch pattern gives me some beach vibes, so I made some cozies with some fun beach felties too. Add your favorite tags or felties, and you have a quick project that's perfect for summer markets.


Materials

H hook (5mm)

Worsted Weight Yarn (I used I Love This Yarn)

Scissors and needle

Tag or Feltie - Optional

Instructions

Make magic ring 

1. Ch 1, 10 hdc in magic circle. Join with sl st to first hdc. 10 sts

2. Ch 1, 2hdc in first and in each st around. Join.  20 sts

3. Ch 1, hdc in first st, 2hdc in next. Rpt around. Join. 30 sts

4. Ch 1, hdc in each st around. Join. 30 sts

5. Ch 1, (sc, 2dc) in first st. *Sk next 2 sts. In next st (sc, 2dc).* Repeat * * around, sk last 2 sts, and join with st st to first sc. 


6.-15. Repeat rounds 4 and 5.


16. Ch 1, hdc in each st around. 

17. Ch 1, hdc3rdloop in each st around. 

18. Rpt round 17.

Cut yarn, weave in ends. Add tag or feltie if desired. Slip onto your iced drink, and you are good to go!

I would love to see your Oceana Cup Cozies! Tag me on Instagram @craftsbysarahliz so I can see your work


*Permissions*

- You are free to sell what you make from this pattern. I would appreciate links back to my blog, Ravelry, or Etsy shop to credit me as the designer.

- You may not use my photos.

- You may not sell this pattern, or any part of this pattern, distribute it, or claim it as your own.


© 2022 Sarah Gross - Crafts by Sarah Liz

1 comment: