Monday, June 26, 2017

Watermelon Baby Bib

I was inspired by the summer weather to make this watermelon baby bib. It works up quickly to help catch all that baby drool.


The crochet pattern is now available on my Ravelry store or Etsy shop
Here are some details of what is included in the purchase of the pattern:

Size:
Based on the tightness of my tension, the dimensions of the finished bib are approximately 6 inches wide and 4 inches long (not including ties). Feel free to go up or down hook sizes to adjust the size of the bib.
Materials:
G hook (4mm)
Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn (I used Hobby Lobby I Love This Cotton Yarn) in Red, White, Green, and Black.Large eye needle for weaving in ends Abbreviations:Ch - chainSc - single crochetDc - double crochetSl st - slip stitchSc decrease – single crochet decrease (single crochet 2 together)RS – right sideWS – wrong side

Pattern will include:Written instructions in English. Photos showing the steps of the pattern. 8 Page PDF file.



I would love to see your watermelon bibs! Tag me on instagram @craftsbysarahliz so I can see your work!

*Permissions*
- You are free to sell what you make from this pattern. I would appreciate links back to my blog to credit me as the designer.
- You may not use my photos
- You may not sell this pattern or claim it as your own

© Sarah Gross - Crafts by Sarah Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment