Monday, January 22, 2018

"Bianca" Knit Cowl Pattern

Photo Credit: Mae Batista Photography
My Bianca hat design turned out better than I expected, so I was inspired to make a cowl to go with it. It took a few tries to get the length right because I did not want it to be too tight, or too loose. So now along with the Bianca hat pattern, the Bianca cowl pattern is available! You can find it on my Ravelry shop or Etsy shop.


I love this pattern because it uses just about 1 skein of Wool Ease Thick n Quick. I don't know about you, but I love patterns that use up the whole skein and don't make you start another skein just to finish the last row!
Photo Credit: Mae Batista Photography
Here is some info for you about the pattern:

With the purchase of this pattern, you will receive a 2 page pdf file with the knitting instructions to make your very own Bianca cowl. Instructions include written cable instructions!

Pattern is in US terms

Materials:
Size 15 (10mm) US needles 16” circular
1 Skein Bulky Yarn #6 (Wool Ease Thick n Quick)
Large Stitch Markers
Scissors
Needle for weaving in ends


There are also listings for both the Bianca hat AND the Bianca Cowl pattern that are discounted together!

I would love to see your Bianca cowls! Tag me on Instagram @craftsbysarahliz so I can see your work!

*Permissions*
- You are free to sell what you make from this pattern. I would appreciate links back to my blog or Etsy shop to credit me as the designer.
- You may not use my photos.
- You may not share this pattern, but please share the listing link so your friends can buy it too.
- You may not sell this pattern or claim it as your own.

© 2018 Sarah Gross - Crafts by Sarah Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment