Monday, January 8, 2018

"Bianca" Cable Knit Hat


Recently I decided to tackle one of my knitting fears. Cables. Once I took the plunge, it was not as scary as I thought it would be. After a little trial and error, or a lot of trial and error, I came up with a cable hat pattern that I really liked. I started selling them in my Etsy shop this past fall and got an amazing response. It ended up being one of year's best sellers! There was also interest in the knitting pattern, so I sent it to my testers, and got some great feedback, including some amusing typos. I am thrilled to present the "Bianca" hat pattern in my Ravelry store, as well as my Etsy shop! 

This whole experience has taught me that I should not let my fears hold me back. One of my favorite quotes is "Don't be afraid to fail. Be afraid not to try." I should have listened when I read that quote a long time ago. Amazing things are waiting for you once you tackle some of your fears!

Here is some info for you about the pattern:

With the purchase of this pattern, you will receive a 6 page pdf file with the knitting instructions to make your very own Bianca hat. Instructions include written cable instructions, and instructions for 6 different sizes from Newborn to Adult!

Pattern is in US terms

Materials:
Size 13 (9mm) US needles, double pointed and 16” circular
Size 15 (10mm) US needles, double pointed and 16” circular
1 Skein Bulky Yarn #6 (Wool Ease Thick n Quick)
Large Stitch Markers
Scissors
Needle for weaving in ends
Optional – Large Pom Pom Maker, or Faux Fur Pom Pom


I would love to see your Bianca hats! Tag me on Instagram @craftsbysarahliz so I can see your work!

*Permissions*
- You are free to sell what you make from this pattern. I would appreciate links back to my blog or Etsy shop to credit me as the designer.
- You may not use my photos.
- You may not share this pattern, but please share the listing link so your friends can buy it too.
- You may not sell this pattern or claim it as your own.

© 2018 Sarah Gross - Crafts by Sarah Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment