Monday, July 3, 2017

Independence Day Crochet

4th of July is always a big holiday for us. BBQ, swimming, fireworks, the whole deal. And you cannot have a 4th of July celebration without some good old Red, White, and Blue. You can see a lot of  my patriotic projects in my Memorial Day post. Summer is not a typical season for knitting or crocheting, so I have to get a little creative with my projects. Some of my favorite projects for the summer are headbands. This year I have made so many new headbands for the summer. Here are some of my favorites:


I designed this for 4th of July weekend. I love how it turned out! I added it to the shop to purchase, and for those of you who crochet, I will likely be writing up this pattern soon so stay tuned!


This Americana color combo of the Itty Bitty Bow Headbands has been perfect for this holiday. Small, super quick to work up, and I can make them in all the colors. It is a fairly simple pattern, but the construction of the bow is hard to explain so I want to do my first pattern video soon so I can show what I do.


And my all time favorite this year has been the Daisy Flower Child Headband. I cannot get over how sweet she looks! Definitely be on the lookout for this pattern soon. 

I would love to see your patriotic projects! Tag me @craftsbysarahliz on instagram so I can see your work.

Happy Independence Day!
~Sarah Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment