Monday, July 3, 2017

Independence Day Crochet

4th of July is always a big holiday for us. BBQ, swimming, fireworks, the whole deal. And you cannot have a 4th of July celebration without some good old Red, White, and Blue. You can see a lot of  my patriotic projects in my Memorial Day post. Summer is not a typical season for knitting or crocheting, so I have to get a little creative with my projects. Some of my favorite projects for the summer are headbands. This year I have made so many new headbands for the summer. Here are some of my favorites:


I designed this for 4th of July weekend. I love how it turned out! 


This Americana colorway of the Itty Bitty Bow Headbands has been perfect for this holiday. Small, super quick to work up, and I can make them in all the colors. It is a fairly simple pattern, but the construction of the bow is hard to explain so I want to do my first pattern video soon so I can show what I do.


And my all time favorite this year has been the Daisy Flower Child Headband. I cannot get over how sweet she looks! Definitely be on the lookout for this pattern soon. 

I would love to see your patriotic projects! Tag me @craftsbysarahliz on instagram so I can see your work.

Happy Independence Day!
~Sarah Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment