Monday, May 22, 2017

Baby Flip Flops - Crochet Pattern


Is there anything cuter than baby toes? I could just eat them up. My favorite season is summer because those sweet baby toes aren't covered up by the socks or booties that they wear in the winter. A lot of the cute sandals and flip flops wouldn't stay on my baby girl's feet so I designed my own. These feature ankle ties to help keep them on your baby's feet. And the little ties look so cute around their ankles!

Here are some of the details you will find in the pattern that is available to purchase on my Etsy shop HERE or Ravelry shop HERE:


Size:
Use hook size to adjust the pattern for multiple sizes. Based on the tightness of my tension, here is what I use:
E hook (3.5mm): 3 Months, sole is approximately 3.5 inches
F hook (3.75mm): 6 Months, sole is approximately 4 inches
G hook (4mm): 9 Months, sole is approximately 4.5 inches

Materials:
Use hook based on sizes above. Adjust hook size if your tension creates a larger or smaller sole than my gauge.
Worsted Weight Yarn (I like Caron Simply Soft or Hobby Lobby I Love This Cotton Yarn) in 2 colors.
Large eye needle for weaving in ends

Notes:
The sole is worked in a continuous spiral. DO NOT join at the end of each round.
Instructions are in US terms.


*Permissions*
- You are free to sell what you make from this pattern. I would appreciate links back to my blog to credit me as the designer.
- You may not use my photos
- You may not sell this pattern or claim it as your own

Happy crocheting!
-Sarah Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment