Thursday, July 16, 2015

Crochet Baby Sandals

With summer in full swing, I wanted sandals for my baby girl, but couldn’t find a pattern with all of the elements I wanted. So I stepped out of my comfort zone and designed 2 different styles. I love how they turned out, and now my brain is buzzing with more designing ideas.

 You can buy the patterns here:
Baby Ankle Tie Sandals
 Baby Strap Sandals


Pattern is in US terms
Size:
3 months
Gauge:
After 1 sole is completed, length is 3.5 inches long and 1.75 inches wide.
Materials:
Hobby Lobby I Love This Cotton Yarn or Caron Simply Soft
2 colors
F hook (3.75mm)
Large eye needle for weaving in ends
Pattern will include:
Written instructions in English. Photos showing the steps of the pattern. 6 Page PDF file.
Abbreviations:
CH - chain
SC - single crochet
HDC - half double crochet
DC - double crochet
SS - slip stitch

If you don't crochet, but want these sandals, I do have them listed in my etsy shop. Check them out here:
Lavender Ankle Tie Baby Sandals
Blue and Brown Strap Baby Sandals

~Sarah Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment